28 August 2008

Currently stressed out

I am currently having withdrawal symptoms as I discontinued a medication a few weeks ago; it was doing more harm than good to me. The withdrawal symptoms are really burning me out, however.

Right now, I am trying my best to ride out the withdrawal symptoms. In the meantime, not much progress is to be expected with my personal life or my novel. I'll head for a Melissa Etheridge (a lesbian pride icon for Sarah) concert tomorrow night, and hope it helps.

I truly look forward to my retreat, as I won't have to concern myself with the daily grind of my work. I will look forward to getting a lot of writing done during my spare time. As long as I don't involve myself too much with South Korea's new homophobic right-wing government (and its alliance to the US conservative movement) I should be fine.

No comments: