30 October 2007

More Material

Actually, no more NEW material was submitted to the writing class. I had caught cold, after being knocked out from the Southern California fire ashes and last weekend's peace march.

I re-wrote a scene from Sanford's high school years, where he gets bashed by jocks. I had written that scene before, but lost it when my old laptop crashed, so I had to rewrite from memory tonight.

I added a scene which had survived that laptop crash, dealing with graduation and the baby steps as Sarah. It had been workshopped at a class I really hated, so I wanted to workshop again, with some revisions, at a better class.

I'll look forward to some great critiques coming in, and to catching up on overdue classwork (some exercises are overdue at this time). And a public thanks to Masha Hamilton for a great class.

No comments: