12 December 2005

Refining the flight attendant years

My memoir class may be over, but the pelting of questions to my classmate, a former United flight attendant herself, is just beginning.

Now that I'll be getting some first-hand answers to the questions, I will need to start adding details, major and minor, to Sarah's flight attendant years. I have four conflicts that will find resolutions, but beyond that, I don't have much in the way of specifics. The answers I get now, my own experiences as a passenger, and my imagination, will combine to produce something to work with.

I will need to do this, both to let my classmate know what I am doing with her answers, and to further move my story toward completion, particularly as I prepare for a new novel writing class.

I will look forward to this experience. It should be fun.

No comments: