30 May 2008

My Church on Marriage Equality

Here is a special page from Neighborhood Unitarian Church in Pasadena, regarding the legalization of gay marriage in California. Included on the page is a May 20th ad on the local newspaper, from the church, supporting the decision.

Neighborhood Church

Although I am still not able to visit this church on a weekly basis, I already consider it my spiritual home. And just as likely, I may bring Sarah and Kirsten here, when they relocate to Southern California.

Most importantly, Neighborhood Church has been at the forefront of marriage equality - to a point where all members' name tags are all rainbow-colored. I really appreciate this support.

I look forward to the day when I can belong to this church as a full-fledged member, complete with financial commitment.

No comments: